Are you about to start your career as a Junior specialist and would like to learn more about first steps in the exciting world of IT? Then our Junior Online Conference is a must-attend event for you. We invited 8 EPAM key IT competencies professionals to share the most useful information for our future juniors to join the project team.
Leading EPAM experts will help you to dive deeper into the most in-demand IT specialties and share a list of must-have skills that will give your career the much-needed boost.
WHEN: October 21st, 10:00-14:00 (GMT+2)
WHERE: online. The link for joining was sent to your email or click the button on the top of the page.
Participation is free of charge, but spots are limited.
We've collected presentations by expert practitioners on the most burning topics for beginners: how to change profession, what programming language to choose, what to study, where to practice and get your first job.
Don't miss your chance to learn more about starting your career in IT!
- are a talented junior, who is ready to start a career in IT;
- have previous experience in both tech and non-tech professions and would like to learn and grow;
- want to explore different IT directions and professions;
- are looking for job opportunities in Java, FrontEnd, Data&Analytics, Testing, DevOps, .NET, etc;
- are interested in some tried-and-true tips about CV and job interviews.