If you want to jumpstart your career while learning the most recent technologies from professionals who work on the projects of top-notch companies, and even have the opportunity to join a widely recognized IT company after your training, then EPAM’s Salesforce Fullstack Developer Lab is a place for you!
ABOUT PATH OF SALESFORCE FULLSTACK DEVELOPER:
At the fullstack developer path, you will gain valuable skills in object programming and use them in practice. You will learn about Salesforce.com platform which in combination with other skills will allow you to participate in interesting projects developing enterprise-class applications. You will use APEX (Salesorce.com language very similar to Java) for the backend and Lightning Components (Salesforce.com framework similar to React) for the frontend.
As the participant, you will receive the necessary level of knowledge and practical experience that will enable them to begin building a successful career in IT. The program focuses on the most useful and practical information for starting out in SalesForce and performing efficient work on real projects.
- A global digital transformation services provider with over 60 000 engineers working in 40+ countries and heavy presence in Central an Eastern Europe joining over 5000 IT professionals in Poland alone
- The company is US-based but with heavy presence in Central and Eastern Europe - almost 5000 persons in Poland alone
- Our clients come from Financial Services, Software & High Tech, Business Information & Media, Travel & Consumer, Healthcare and others
- Named "Great Place to Work" in Poland in 2021
- Registration end date: 20 of July 2022
- Program start date: beginning of August 2022
- Format: online
- Duration: 3 months
- Frequency: minimum three meetings with mentor per week
- Meeting hours: to be agreed between the mentee and the mentor
- Estimated time engagement: around 32 hours a week
The program is paid – you will get paid for every single day you spend on learning!
THE SELECTION STAGE CONSISTS OF:
- English Test - you can find the test in your profile. Please fill it in within a day or two after you register.
- Online Technical Test - the test is online-based and will be assigned to the candidates with B1 and above level. Please, pass it within the two days after receiving it.
- Resume screening - our recruiter will check your compliance with the requirements of the program.
- Interview with a recruiter - a phone call with selected candidates.
- Technical interview - an MS Teams call with the candidates who pass the previous selection stages.
The formal condition for obtaining employment after the program is the candidate's access to the Polish labor market in the scope enabling employment at EPAM Systems (Poland) Sp. z o.o.. That is why we invite candidates with free/legalized access to the Polish labor market.
Considering the limited number of slots for this training, the order of application and the assessment results will be decisive factors in being enrolled.
In case of any questions – feel free to contact us.
Salesforce is the world's top cloud CRM that provides customers with a set of cloud solutions for managing sales, service, marketing and customer relations.