We invite university students from Gdańsk and Kraków to join the EPAM Team as Intern Java Developers and gain hands-on experience under the supervision of qualified mentors.
Take care of your future and start your career with us!
As a member of the multidisciplinary engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of the real-world project from the ground up. You will be working on a web store starting from scratch together with colleagues specializing in Software Testing and Frontend technologies.
Your participation in this educational endeavor will help a stationary bookstore transition to e-commerce. This one-of-a-kind opportunity will allow you to gain real-world project experience while expanding your portfolio with new skills.
The project has been designed for training purposes exclusively and uses an artificial case, however, it is well-grounded in real experience.
- Paid internship program
- Daily work on an exciting project and full-time engagement
- An opportunity to collaborate with dedicated mentors with hands-on industry experience
- Gaining expertise with Agile methodologies by working in SCRUM
- Familiarizing yourself with industry standards of code development
- Chance to participate in trainings and workshops on essential technologies and methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, Git
- Access to learning materials that will enable you expand your knowledge
- Registration end date: 24 April 2023
- Internship start date: 3 July 2023
- Internship end date: 31 August 2023
- Format: blended (office meetings 1-2 times per week)
- Location: Gdańsk and Kraków
- Total program duration: 2 months
After completing the Internship, students will have the necessary knowledge and practical experience for shaping their future path in the IT industry.